Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Walking, food, and warm fuzzies

Walking in the sun today, on the way to a meeting in another building, I was feeling really strong and good. I think the interval training is actually doing something. And fast! I just started it a few days ago and already I feel better. This is encouraging news, since I was at the end of my exercise rope, really.

Gardenburger's "Chik'n Grillers" (or something like that) are stupendously delicious and really do taste like chicken. (I know, I know...) I had one on a bun with tomato, sprouts, and onion. What a great dinner.

Meredith made me feel good today. I asked her if she thought I'd qualify for a fairly high-level job I saw posted, and she said yes. I didn't put the pressure on her, either. She could have easily said no and I assured her I wouldn't be offended if she had.

No comments: