Thursday, October 25, 2007

3 things today

I forgot to mention that my latest angst was actually from yesterday. Today I feel a bit better, but I can see I am not out of the woods, depression-wise. It was a horrible weekend on the knife edge of suicide again.

Today... 3 beautiful things:

The catsitter came to meet my kitties and they did not hide from her! This is unbelievable since they are complete chickens about strangers and usually disappear the instant someone knocks on the door. So I think this bodes well.

I went out to get the mail and it is very fall-like today, a faint smell of fireplaces, the sky overcast. Gorgeous. Reminds me of being a kid.

Getting the news from my job that they want to keep me on past the original cut-off date of January. So... I am still employed through June of next year. Amen to that!

No comments: