Friday, October 19, 2007

Status report

By the way, I am happy to report that my mental state has been very good over the past few months. I am completely off the antidepressants. I attribute this to... (drum roll)... FISH OIL!! I started by taking quite a lot of it, up to 10 capsules a day for a few weeks. Then I cut down to 3 or so daily. Now I'm taking one a day usually, although I will increase it when I feel the need.

Also, I have moved across the country and am now living in Pennsylvania (near my parents). I have no friends, I work at home, and I seldom see anyone other than my dad, mom, and sister, and yet I am not lonely. I am starting to work on my art again, albeit very slowly and tentatively. And I have ideas about writing projects, too.

All this is nothing short of a miracle.

No comments: